IMPORTANT FACT!!! The Veterinarians, Physicians, Pharmacists and Nutritional Scientists of NuVet Labs™ haveNuvet_Labsblended a precise combination of quality food concentrates, herbs and anti-oxidants proven to combat the ravages of free radicals. These products have also been processed properly so they maintain high potency for sensational benefits.
Good tasting that most pets will take as a treat! Start your pet on the path of disease protection today with NuVet Plus™! Your satisfaction with this product is GUARANTEED.For complete details on this amazing immune enhancing product with money back guarantee, call toll free 1-800-474-7044. Be sure to tell them you were referred by Order Code 70293 – to be able to order and for your special pricing. You can also click on any NuVet Logo and order directly online.
Synergistically formulated ingredients – See descriptions below:
- Alfalfa – Helps to increase appetite and aids in poor digestion.
- Alpha amylase – Aids in the absorption of NuVet Plus™ into the animal’s cellular network in the fastest and most efficient manner possible.
- Beta Carotene – A form of Vitamin A production, which is required for skeletal growth, embryonic function and reduces cancerous tumors in animals.
- Blue Green Algae – Strengthens the immune system, promotes intestinal regularity, purifies the blood and assists in the smooth operation of the brain and nervous system.
- Brewers Yeast – a balanced natural source of the B-Complex Vitamins that has been proven to reduce the number of fleas in our companion pets.
- Cats Claw (Uno de Gato) – An herb that has amazing healing properties, it aids in treating cancer, viral and respiratory infections, allergies, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Desiccated Liver – a rich source of B-Complex Vitamins. It strengthens the nervous system, aids in digestion, tissue formation and production of red blood cells.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Digestive stimulant, aids in management of arthritis and rheumatism, decreases blood clotting.
- L Methionine – Improves skin and coat, reduces fatigue, prevents excess fat buildup in the liver.
- Oyster Shell – Rich source of calcium required by the structural framework of the bones. It also aids in the proper functioning of the heart, nerves and muscles.
- Papain – aids in protein digestion, and helps to cleanse the tissues and intestinal walls of all waste matter.
- Pine Bark (Proanthocyanidid) – The most powerful antioxidant that reduces oxidative damage to the cells and vital tissues. It reduces cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and helps prevent premature aging.
- Potassium – Required for the proper functioning of the muscles and regulates the amount of water in the cells.
- Selenium – Studies have shown it to help protect against cancers of the lungs, colon, rectum and prostate. (Journal of the American Medical Association 12/24/96)
- Shark Cartilage – Anti-inflammatory healing agent that has also been shown to be effective in hip dysplasia, arthritis and my shrink tumors by impeding the formation of blood vessels to the tumor.
- Taurine – An amino acid that promotes healthy hearts and is needed for normal vision.
- Vitamin C – A key factor in the immune system, including white blood cell function and interferon levels. It combats the effects of free radicals and promotes growth and tissue repair.
- Vitamin E – The most effective chain-breaking lipid-soluble antioxidant. It protects the cell structure against free radicals. It significantly improves the immune system and reduces heart disease, anemia, nutritional “muscular dystrophy” and neurological abnormalities.
- Whey Protein – Builds and maintains muscle mass. Boosts the immune system which protects against viruses and bacteria.
- Zinc – a component of over 100 enzymes that work with the red blood cells to move carbon dioxide from the tissues to the lungs. It promotes normal growth and aids in wound healing, cell division and maintains normal levels of Vitamin A.