BREEDER (Euro Goldendoodles) AGREES:
- Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Shot records will be furnished at time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped a copy of the shots & deworm records will be shipped to the buyer. If within 72 hours of receiving the puppy under 16 weeks old or within 1 week of receiving a puppy over 16 weeks old he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy or refund the full price of the puppy (minus shipping fees). This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian or shipping fees.
- Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after 72 hours leaving breeder’s possession.
- Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making necessary euthanasia until 2 yrs. of age. If TLC Whole Life Pet food along with NuVet & NuJoint is purchased with autoshipping so that breeder can track usage, then an additional year warranty will be given (3 Years total). If this occurs then breeder will replace the puppy or refund the FULL price of the puppy (minus shipping and training fees). Breeder will not assume any veterinarian bills.
- Breeder offers 2-year hip and elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip or elbow dysplasia (again, an additional year warranty given with NuVet/NuJoint/TLC autoshipping- 3-year total). The following applies: The puppy must have an x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA consultation. If this occurs then buyer can choose to return puppy for a full refund (minus shipping, training & veterinarian fees), get a replacement puppy or keep the puppy and get a 75% refund of purchase price (minus shipping & training fees).
- Breeder offers 2-year heart (extended to 3 years with NuVet/NuJoint/TLC autoshipping) guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis. If this occurs then buyer can choose to return puppy for a full refund (minus shipping, training & veterinarian fees), get a replacement puppy or keep the puppy and get a 75% refund of purchase price (minus shipping & training fees).
- We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
- Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, training or temperament of any puppy.
- Euro Goldendoodles promise to train extensively your pup and to provide tools needed to continue training. On the other hand, much of the continued training success is based on owner following advice given in emails. Training is not a part of this warranty as it only covers health.
- To have puppy examined within 72 hours of purchase if puppy is under 16 weeks of age and within 1 week of purchase if a puppy is older than 16 weeks of age by a licensed veterinarian to validate puppy is healthy.
- The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a person, pet shop, puppy mill or agent of same.
- Buyer is not to register the puppy under any other Pet Registry, besides Goldendoodle Associations of North America (GANA).
- To provide all annual vet exams, to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet and proper vet care. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and their yearly boosters.
- Buyer is to spay or neuter their dog within 7-12 months of age . No litters can be produced by their dog. A copy of your puppies (GANA) Limited Registration will be given upon pick-up of the puppy.
- To provide adequate housing away from the elements. Buyer will have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. Dog will NEVER be left on a chain. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in the manner consistent with high quality animal husbandry.
- The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog, shipping or training fees.
- That the Buyer will return their Goldendoodle to Euro Goldendoodles if the Buyer is unable or unwilling for any reason to care for their Goldendoodle. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue, animal shelter or a friend/family member without permission from Euro Goldendoodle.
- To feed dog high-quality food “TLC Whole Life Puppy Food” for the life of the Euro Goldendoodle dog (order TLC by clicking here so we can track usage: http://www.tlcpetfood.com/63170-1025.) Auto-shipping is required as part of this warranty (30 lbs for 30 days on average).
- Any refund given due to a warranty issue as listed on this form will only be given after a Non-Disparagement Agreement is signed.
- This agreement shall be deemed consummated in the county of Iredell, North Carolina and shall be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina. If for any reason litigations should occur, the venue shall lie in Mount Holly, North Carolina. Breeder (“Euro Goldendoodle”) will not be responsible for any costs associated with this process.
To be covered by this guarantee, the following conditions need to apply:
- Puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement.
- In the case of sudden demise of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppy’s death from owner’s vet, along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
- We strongly recommended buyer to continue to give puppy 1 NuVet Plus wafer and NuJoint (regular or DS) each day which is a powerful antioxidant that gives a tremendous boost to the immune system to prevent skin and coat problems, and creates a defense against over fifty major diseases, including hip and elbow dysplasia, and extending the life span of your dog. This can only be ordered by calling 1-800-474-7044, order code #70293 or on our website, FAQ page, by clicking on the NuVet Logo. If you reference the number we have provided so that we can track your use for 3 years, we will extend our warranty on hips, elbows, eyes, and heart for an additional Auto-shipping is required. (combined total of 3-year warranty)We also strongly recommend buyer to continue to give puppy TLC Whole Life Puppy food. Puppy food is given until around 1 year of age and then can be switched to their adult formula. We have tried dozens of dog foods and TLC blows away the competition and if you use autoshipping then your warranty will be extended from 1 year to 3 years (http://www.tlcpetfood.com/63170-1025)
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE:
This guarantee is non-transferable. The puppy must be in good physical condition. No replacement will be given if dog has been bred. A licensed veterinarian must do all laboratory verification’s. The buyer/owner is responsible for all transportation costs to and from the breeder. The breeder is not responsible for any and all veterinarian expenses accumulated on returned or replaced dog or puppy.
THE FOLLOWING 1-7 WILL VOID ALL GUARANTEES:
- Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
- Underfed: Ribs are highly visible
- Ideal Body Condition: Can feel and see outline of ribs. Dog has waist when viewed from above. Belly is tucked when viewed from the side.
- Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side.
- Evidence of neglect or abuse.
- Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
- Dog has been bred.
- Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: No treadmill, no jogging, no extensive standing on back of legs or excessive tennis ball chasing and retrieving should be done – especially on slippery floors.
- Not feeding this dog High Quality dog food like TLC Whole Life food with auto-shipping (only applicable for final year of warranty).
- Not following our program of supplements NuVet/NuJoint Vitamins with auto-shipping (only applicable for final year of warranty).